Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When things don't go according to plan.

It isn't the first time it happens but it sure feels like the first time I feel like a failure. I guess I should learn not to count my chicken before they hatch, for making plans in advance can often result in complete disaster if things suddenly go wrong. This week is going by so slowly and even more so with my folks in town. Speaking of which, it is not all that bad -- or at least not as bad as I thought it'd be. I haven't been told what to do... at all, I think. And if I have, then it hasn't driven me up a wall the way it usually does. I guess my parents have finally gotten the message across.

Yesterday my parents, nephew and I went to this thing called Parque de la Imaginacion and it was so much fun! Basically it's a lot like a science fair but much cooler. They have lots of rad science projects about the solar system, the human body, pregnancy and whatnot. There is also a presentation on earthquakes where everyone sits on this bench that starts trembling at one point in the presentation, making it feel almost like a real earthquake. They also have this game where you have to use your body weight to get a ball all the way down to the bottom through some racks. Dad tripped and feel but he wasn't hurt, so it was funny :)

We then went to lunch and then shopping for a while at one of the nearby malls in town. My uncle's wedding will be this Saturday and this week feels like it's going by soooooo slowwwwwly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!