Thursday, October 22, 2009

Watch out for the falling leaves.

My roomate has to be the funniest person on earth. Several weeks ago I wrote about my roomate asking me if I wash my ears when I shower after telling him that I had a cold and that it was making my throat and ears hurt. Here's another funny annecdote.

I have already stated numerous times how much I hate the weather in this island. Well, thanks to the horrible weather again, I have a bit of a cold. It's not as bad as the previous one but it's still annoying to have to blow my nose. So I was talking to my roomate about my cold and suddenly my eyes got a bit itchy and watery.

Me: Crap, not only do I have to blow my nose but now my eyes are feeling funny.
Roomate: You have to be careful when you're outisde because it's autum and the leaves are falling and they could hurt your eyes.

This time I nearly fell over and went PLOP like Condorito.

5 comments:

  1. The environment has been the remarkable getting effect as per it is cause by the human attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just curious about what people think. I already have success in school. I have good grades.thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several black walnut trees but leaves of those two trees start falling in late July every year. What's wrong ? what can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, its true, everyone should try doing this. And moreover better if done with natural things and environment like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment!