Monday, October 12, 2009

See you in heaven.

Random people make my day and there are plenty of random, weird, insane people in this city. I was in the tube this morning and this old man (I reckon he was maybe 68 or so) started making the sign of the cross in front of each passanger on the train. He made his way from the very front of the carriage to the very back of it and he did the sign of the cross in front of each person. The he stood next to me and, because I'm a good young man, I asked him if he would like to sit down.

Me: Sir, would you like to sit down?

(Old man does not answer so I speak louder this time)

Me: Sir, would you like to sit down?

(Still no answer. Even louder this time)

Me: Sir, would you like to sit down or not?

(Old man looks at me and grins widely)

Old man: I work for God.

Me: Really? That's cool.

Old man: Yes it is. (Train stops and doors open). See you in heaven! (Man jumps off the train)

Why do all these weird things have to happen to me? I must be cursed...

1 comment:

  1. wow… what a post i like it very much thanks for publishing this article thanks again enjoyed the posts. lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comment!