Monday, March 23, 2009

Mary Jane is legal SO LONG AS...

So it seems like cabannis is legal in Peru as long as you only possess 8 grams of it and as long as you're not in possession of any other drugs. It follows that, marihuana becomes illegal if you possess more than 8 grams or if you're caught with it AND a different type of drug. My opinion? This is just as backwards as sticking your arm out the window when driving to signal you're going to make a turn instead of using the turn lights *rolling eyes and sighing*

I don't think pot should be legal AT ALL. I don't care if it's not addictive or whatever. It's not healthy and it's sale and consumption should be strictly prohibited. Just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote about this too last month:
    http://rachelinperu.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/mayor-says-puff-puff-pass-okay/

    ReplyDelete

Comment!